Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Your Typical 'Good-At-Sports' dude



We've been learning about personal and private information online.  We have been learning to decide what personal information  is safe to share online.

Kia Ora, My name is Jose.

I come from the Philippines where it is quite hot. I have a sister who is six years older than me and a brother who is a year younger than me. I flew to New Zealand in 2007 and started to go school there in the same year. I go to a catholic school called ‘St. Patrick’s'. I like subjects such as maths, science and writing. I enjoy food such as sweet and sour pork, fried rice and chicken nuggets. I am 12 years old and I am a year 8. I have a hobby in researching about wildlife in the sea and haunted places so I hope to one day get a career in marine biology. I am a sporty character that likes soccer, golf, basketball, baseball… well let's just put it as like I love any sports. To wrap it all up, I am your typical 12 year old boy that loves food, sports and school! (and being pretty brainy too!)


Hope you enjoyed reading this! :)

1 comments:

Sandy Dunbier said...

Yes, I did enjoy reading your writing Jose. And so modest too!!!!:)Glad to see the writing being published again. Have you been swimming yet?
From Mrs Dunbier in Northland

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.